CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday 26 November 2011

Whooooo's With Me?

I have to admit that when the whole "owl' craze started I just didn't get it. I mean, some of the toys, tees, prints, etc were pretty cute. Anything with polka dots, stripes, or bright colours appeals to me but I didn't really get it. Then I saw this picture on Pinterest....


......LOVE.
I fell head over heels in love with this little guy getting his head scritched. HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S SMILING!!!
I am now a full supporter of the owl band wagon and proud of it!
There's even a video featuring this little guy...

Gah!!! Too much cute!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

I've seen the video a few times, and I agree, it's pretty darn adorable! :D

xo, Samantha
http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com

Post a Comment